For all our contests you must be a subscriber to win.
Macaroni Kid Fort Collins Windsor Wellington Loveland Berthoud (NOCO Macaroni Kid) Giveaway Rules
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE FINAL DATE OF CONTEST ENTRY AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF USA AND CURRENTLY RESIDING IN ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. ENTRIES VALID DURING THE DATES OF SAID CONTESTS.
1.Giveaway Summary: Entry into this Giveaway begins ON DESIGNATED DATES AS NOTED IN SPECIFIC CONTEST. Any entries received after the giveaway period will not be considered. EACH GIVEAWAY/CONTEST PRIZES WILL HAVE ITEMS LISTED OR BE DESCRIBED WITHIN THE INDIVIDUAL CONTEST/GIVEAWAY ARTICLE AND ENTRY FORM. Content drawn from all eligible entries received between these dates. To enter, fill out the form FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE ENTRY FORM AND/OR ARTICLE. You will be asked to enter your name and valid email address that is your own email address. By entering into this CONTEST/GIEAWAY/SWEEPSTAKES, you consent to permitting Macaroni Kid to contact you in the event you win. No purchase necessary and purchase anywhere will not, in any way, increase chances of winning. One entry per person per giveaway. Entering more than once is prohibited and does not increase your chances of winning. Winners will be chosen at ON THE DATE PROVIDED IN THE ARTICLE/ENTRY FORM AND WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN using www.random.org. Entry in this giveaway does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in this Giveaway, each entrant unconditionally agrees to comply with these official rules.
3. Drawing: Entry into this Giveaway begins at begins ON THE DAYS AND TIMES LISTED IN THE ARTICLE AND/OR ENTRY FORM. Any entries received after the giveaway period will not be considered. To enter, a person must fill out the form FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE ENTRY FORM AND/OR ARTICLE. Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries using random.org. Macaroni Kid will announce the winners on its website and will contact the winner via email or phone (if you approved and supplied your phone number). If potential winner declines prize, fails to respond within 12 hours or fails to use the prize, Macaroni Kid will not select another winner and the prize will be forfeited. If a dispute arises over a prize, the winner is the person to whom the email account is registered.
4. Prizes: The Giveaway prizes will be described in the article/entry form. Value of the prizes varies and will be noted in each contest/giveaway.
5. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Macaroni Kid reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
6. Conditions of Participation: Each prize winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes, along with any other fees or expenses, associated with any prize he or she wins. Accepting a prize constitutes winner’s consents to the use of their name, city and state for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation or notice, to the extent such use is permitted by law.
7. Eligibility: To be eligible to win giveaway prize, entrant must FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE ENTRY FORM AND/OR ARTICLE between the listed days and times to be eligible. The entrant must be a Macaroni Kid Subscriber to win. An entrant is not eligible to win if he or she is under 18 years of age as of the last date of entry for the contest/giveaway, or not a legal resident of and currently residing in one of the 50 U.S. states or the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary to enter or win. One entry per giveaway: if you enter more than once, you may be excluded from the giveaway. Odds of winning depend on total numbers of entries. Macaroni Kid is not responsible for problems encountered with computer systems, equipment, failure of email, or problems with the internet or entrant’s internet connection.
Macaroni Kid assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, MACARONI KID LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Disputes/Governing Law/Jurisdiction: Any dispute arising out of this sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado, without reference to its choice of law rules. By participating in any Macaroni Kid Loveland or Fort Collins (NOCO Macaroni Kid) giveaway, all participants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Colorado for resolution of any disputes arising here under.
9. Winner Information: Winners will be notified by email to the email address provided and winner’s first name will be posted on the Macaroni Kid Fort Collins & Loveland. Names of winners can also be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Macaroni Kid Macaroni Kid Fort Collins & Loveland 3276 Blackberry Dr., Loveland CO 80538. Any such request must identify the title and date of the giveaway about which you are inquiring and must be received on or before 6 months after the final entry date of the contest/giveaway.
10. Sponsor: Macaroni Kid Fort Collins and other businesses are sponsoring the giveaways on our sites (Loveland and Fort Collins Macaroni Kid newslettere NOCO Macaroni Kid) .
11. Release: By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify (i) Macaroni Kid, LLC, (ii) Macaroni Kid Fort Collins, Macaroni Kid Loveland and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers and advertising and promotion agencies of each; and (ii) the sponsor identified in the contests/giveaways from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to: (i) entrant’s participation in the Contest/Giveaway, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).