Christian Core Academy (CCA) is a vibrant Christ-centered school that teaches E. D. Hirsch’s Core Knowledge curriculum from a Biblical worldview. At CCA we know that God has given every child unique gifts and abilities for His glory. Our goal is to help all of our students discover and defend the truth and identify and refine their individual gifts to achieve their fullest potential. Our vision is to faithfully educate and equip the next generation of God’s children to boldly employ their knowledge, talents, and faith to profoundly impact the world for Jesus Christ and encourage them to be Daniels in this world by reaching the ‘core’ of their hearts.
CCA is unique in the Fort Collins community as it provides schooling to children PreK – 8th grade through a modified schedule. School hours are Monday - Thursday from 7:50 am - 12:15 pm with seat work coming home during afternoons and on Fridays. CCA teachers cover all the material in class while parents oversee homework and answer questions at home. This modified schedule allows families optimal time together and provides the opportunity to choose what extracurricular activities they would like their children involved with outside of school.
CCA Mission Statement
Training the hearts and minds of children using the Core Knowledge curriculum taught from a Biblical worldview.
Our desire for our children is that they
- Love the Lord God with all their heart, soul and mind. (Matt. 22:37)
- Be educated in a way that honors God and His truth. (Eph. 6:4)
- Discover their unique gifts with which God has equipped them in Christ and that they use those gifts not for their glory and edification, but for the glory of the Lord and the furthering of His kingdom. (Eph. 2:10)
- Be able to intelligently defend their faith and know why they believe what they believe. (1 John 4:1)
- Be counter-culture in a way that points the world to the Lord, Jesus Christ. (Matt 5:14, Rom. 12:2)
As teachers and parents, we will help them in these pursuits by
- Providing an environment both at home and school that is Christ-centered and one that honors God.
- Providing a rich curriculum that promotes excellence in learning and the pursuit of truth.
- Acknowledging they belong to the Lord and He is the one who has equipped them with their unique gifts for His purposes.
- Praying for them as we guide them according to His will and purposes.
- Helping them to learn to reason logically and to discern truth.
- Teaching them to be in the world but not of the world.
If you'd like to contact the CCA to schedule a tour or acquire enrollment information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information regarding tuition, afternoon electives, or how to schedule a tour can be found on our website at www.christiancoreacademy.org.