It's that time again! Farmers Markets are opening up from early May through June and running till the end of September to early October. I love summer farmer's markets. I know the products are fresh, local, and I can ask any questions directly to the farmers and producers.
Get out and find your favorite market, stand, CSA or stand.
Ace Hardware Parking Lot @ Harmony & Lemay Fort Collins 10am-2pm – Harmony & Lemay May 2nd through mid-November
Old Fairgrounds Park Loveland 9am – 1pm 700 S Railroad Ave Loveland - June 6 - September 26.
Loveland East Farmers Market @JAX Located on 34 at Jax parking lot Tuesdays from 9am – 1pm May 4th– October 26th.
Ace Hardware Parking Lot @ Harmony & Lemay Fort Collins 10am-2pm - June 16th Thru September
Fickle Park Berthoud 9am-2pm, 6th st, June 19th Thru Sept 25th
Drake Market 9am-1pm 802 W Drake (northwest corner of Drake & Worthington) , Fort Collins June 19th Weather permitting
Larimer County Farmers Market 9am – 1pm 200 S Oak St Fort Collins May 22 – Oct 30th
Greeley Summer Market 8am – 12pm At the Depot 902 7th Ave. Greeley 80631 May 15 – October 30th
Centennial Park WellingtonTBD 9:30 – 1:30 pm Centennial Park 3rd & Harrison
French Nest Market TBDThey normally run 9am - 3pm Civic Center Park 225 LaPorte Ave Monthly
Boardwalk Park Windsor 9am-1pm 115 5th St (Boardwalk park) Windsor June 12th – September 11th
Farmer’s Market Resources:
List of Markets by County https://www.cdfa.ca.gov/is/docs/CurrentMrktsCounty.pdf
Colorado Crop Calendar https://www.coloradofreshmarkets.com/whats-fresh
Colorado Farmers Market Association https://cofarmersmarkets.org/
Local CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) and Farms
Garden Sweet Fort Collins https://gardensweet.com/
Happy Heart Farm Fort Collins https://happyheartfarmcsa.com/
Green Dog Farm CSA Fort Collins http://www.greendogfarmcsa.com/
On The Vine at Richmond Farm Fort Collins http://www.onthevineatrichmondfarms.com/
Shire CSA Fort Collins http://www.shirecsa.com/
Jordan Farms Fort Collins https://www.jodarfarms.com/
The Vegetable Connection https://thevegetableconnection.org/
Dart Farms Berthoud http://www.dartfarms.com/
Here is a list of new modifications most Markets have rolled out:
- If you are sick, stay home to protect others.
- Please wear a face mask when you are at the market.
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the market.
- No customer handling of products.
- Do not place your personal bags on vendor tables.
- All vendors and staff must wear masks and gloves.
- All vendors must have hand-washing stations or hand sanitizer on hand.
- Any prepared foods must be “to-go” and cannot be consumed onsite.
- No seating or tables will be available for eating or socializing. Do not linger. Please socialize outside of the market area.
- The market will have a one-way flow. Please pay attention to signs and follow the directional flow.
- No more than two customers at a time at any vendor booth.
- Vendor booths are spaced six to eight feet apart.
Current events mean the landscape can change daily. We are doing our best to serve the farmers and vendors who rely on direct market sales for their livelihood and provide our community with the freshest, healthiest food available while considering the safety and health of everyone involved.
The short supply chain of local food is now more important than ever, and we will continue to strive to bring those products to you in the safest and most effective way possible.
Don't want to Go to the market or want more variety? Visit NoCo Virtual Farmers Market! Online ordering and delivery of everything on their site! They offer arts, books, self care, and of course food both fresh produce, meats and premade food ready to heat and eat! Visit NoCo Virtual Farmers Market here! Use this code: MAC10 for a special Macaroni Kid Discount.