If you don't feel like cooking on Thanksgiving, or if you have a Turkey emergency. Maybe the bird didn't co-operate and it was under cooked or overcooked? You may be looking For Restaurants Open On Thanksgiving Day.
It's highly recommended to make reservations for eating in. Most places offer pick up and some offer delivery. Again ordering ahead is strongly recommended.
- The Blind Pig 214 Linden St menu Open 12pm - 9pm Thanksgiving sandwiches till out. No reservations Questions Call 970-493-9197
- Jay's Bistro, 135 W. Oak St. Lunch 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dinner 4 to 8 p.m. Menu jaysbistro.net. Make reservations at (970) 482-1876. Menu here
- Foco Cafe, 225 Maple St., Fort Collins Pay what you can, pay it forward, or volunteer. The FoCo Cafe will be celebrating another year feeding all who come. Open 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. http://fococafe.org/ (309) 368-1659.
Bawarchi Biryani Point 1611 S. College Ave. restaurant specializing in South Indian cuisine will be open between 11 a.m. and 9:30 p.m.with its normal menu. Call 970-682-1521 for more information.
- Denny's: 420 Centro Way (970) 221-1493 Open 24 hours a day.
- Star Of India: 2900 W. Harvard St Buffet 11-2:30pm Dinner 5-8pm. 970-225-1740 verified (fix link
- Romano's Macaroni Grill: 4627 S. Timberline Rd 11am-8pm Call (970) 206-9249 3 course turkey dinner $24.99. Order now for take out dinner!
- Austin’s American Grill - The 2815 E. Harmony Road is hosting a Thanksgiving-themed buffet between 10:30 a.m and 2:30 p.m. Reservations are required at 970-267-6532. Austin's downtown will be closed on Thanksgiving day.
- Waffle House - 3850 E. Mulberry St. 24 hours, Call 970-221-0608 for more information.
- Emporium Kitchen and Wine Market - The Elizabeth Hotel’s house restaurant 378 Walnut St. Serving a four-course Thanksgiving dinner as well as its normal menu between 2p.m. to 9 p.m. Reservations are recommended. Call 970-493-0024. $49 per person add $25 for a wine paring.
- Still Whiskey Steaks - 151 N. College Ave. Offering a special Thanksgiving menu 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. $40 per person. The restaurant will donate 10 percent of its sales to Homeward Alliance. Call 970-294-4360 for more information.
- Papa's Table - This Wellington restaurant located downtown at 3728 Cleveland Ave. will offer a special menu from 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Reservations are recommended. Call 970 568 4139 around 2-8 pm to make reservations. Do not leave a voice mail. Christmas Eve 430-7 pm. and New Years hours TBD.
- Nicky's Restaurant 12pm - 4pm, Reservations, (970-586-5376)
- Stanley Hotel - 333 E. Wonderview Ave. Annual Thanksgiving buffet between 11:00 a.m. and 8 p.m. Make reservations at 970-577-4001. $85 per person
- Golden Corral - 1360 Sculptor Drive in 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Call 970-461-3000 for more information.
The Boot Grill - 4164 Clydesdale Pkwy 11am - close Regular menu + traditional Thanksgiving meal.
Applebees will be open it's regular hours 11am - Midnight (Greeley too)
NOCO various locations
Welcome to Macaroni Kid Fort Collins, serving Wellington, Timnath, Windsor, Ault, LaPorte, Bellvue
and surrounding areas!
Do you live in Fort Collins CO or the surrounding area? Are you looking for things to do locally with your kids? We have an event calendar just for families in and around Loveland! It's packed full of local events, festivals, fairs, story times, character visits and awesome local family fun in Fort Collins CO.